Followers

Search my Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my wedding~~~

ohho....even i still didn't have d ability to complete my thesis yet, but wedding rumours fill me up.....ngeh2~~nudity...lalala....alhamdulillah.....my aunts r willing to support all of d gifts///im very fortunate.....but yes, they r pushing me up....a bit i think...some common question blurt me out like ''kakak, dont mix up lots of colour, it will b like kap lam ye nge'' and kakak, plz confirm ur wedding theme''....wargh......im done!!hahaha...makcu, please 4give me.....my mind got stuck with d thesisesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!key, thanxx....ohho...taula makcu dpt 3.5sthg for ur master...congrats....but will u mind finish up my thesis???hehe....now, im on my way asking help from ana for my language in report.....well, broken english i think not suitable for formal report right...better ask help for experts.....=)

No comments: