Followers

Search my Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

anger management~

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]
 I really dont like people keep on forcing me!!at 1st u r smiling like honey dew when seeking for my help, n then u left out with monkey face in front of me whenever i failed to help u!!!it is sooooo disgusting!!....okeh then, u can take out all of ur sweet allocate tounge, get rid off me n dont try to sneak up again~~
do u think d way u hit d door make me felt like tiny rats??running all d way afraid of cats will eat me up??if that case, u've got me wrong!!
hey babe or dude, come on la...not everybody are free whenever u ask them to do things....they themselves also got something more important to do...wow, let say, if u want to complete everything, u r 'pleasure' to do so but at d end of d day u blurt out everything about ur sacrifice and whatever u wanna say, it is such a waste!!i really hate dis kind of type!!REALLY!!
e

No comments: