Followers

Search my Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my eid day=)

hi guys...there's nothing to describe on this event(as i said in previous entry)....but indeed, yup...becoming someone's fiancee...it was so special as u can see in my fb....lalalala....1st day, my in laws coming up entering my house....actually it was out of their planned...on d dot called me up, and we didnt preparing anything but yes, it was 1st eid, so all of d ketupat n rendang was prepared...fully furnish=)!!!......
2nd day of eid, these was the blooming up of my family's event.....this day....all of my family are together and we are going to our relatives house(actually, we goes up to my granny's sibling)it was a routine of 2nd eid...
3rd eid, continue doing d same thing...sleep at my 2nd aunt' house.....the next day will b d 3rd aunt house, BBQ is necessary......but we change it a bit as everybody has grown up from under age...we watched PIRANHA...thats a cool 2010 eid i think bcoz we watched it during midninght....it was almost 2am when we knocked my aunt's house!!great huh....hahaha
but for me.....3rd eid, my mr nelson is going back to mukah......so misery.....no more tears fafau...be calm...super duper calm fafau...good girl....hehehe
it was yes, he gives me something before his left.....treeteeeettt....we're shopping at jusco.....buying me some baju kurung....ngahha......layanzz....

mr.nelson said:::syg kan suke warna pink....nipon pink, okehla tuh=)

biru ni nampak cantiklah syg......ngahha....yg dua2 kaler ni putri collection kot...mmg semua jusco ader brand nih.....fafau selalu gak beli kebaya kt putri nih=)
yg ni syg....comel sgt...mr nelson said...ngahha~terus haku amek dua.....dr td cashier pompuan tuh dok pdg jer....
alih2 g byr kt die....die cakap...."yg hitam putih ni cantik dik"hehe....tq kak=)haha...fafau amik blue n white black nih....sbb bj kebaya dah warne pink kan....ngkooo....nak pink segala....haku pengsan karang.....yg black n white ni LADY LIKE punyer....korunk g cr la eh=)

No comments: