Followers

Search my Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

maxis broadband~~

have you ever experienced in this kind of situation??

operator====welcome to maxis broadband...please choose ur language....1 utk bahasa malaysia, 2 for eng......1(type 1 oredi, can't wait!!!)
me=======blablabalalalalala.......okeyh...i choose two, "utk berckp dgn perunding perkhidmatan kami"
operator====hello i'm jonathan from maxis broadband, can i help u.....
me======sure, my name is nurul, i wanna know my account number for maxis broadband...tq
operator=====ok miss nurul, let me get ur i/c number please....
me===== blablablablabla(give my ic~lOL)
operator====ok then, ur name is....ME===== nurul fareha binti rosli...
operator====tq miss, shall i call u miss fareha is it?(wtcrab, i oredi mention on d 1st conversation)
me=====heee...okayh
operator====to get ur account number, we have to do some confirmation 1st, shall u give ur address miss?and telephone no also
me=====urm....no....sthg.....urgh...i forgot d first number but it yes taman putera, bukit baru, melaka(u know what, im using my in law's address as this broadband was fully supported by my lovely daddy in law)ngaeee~~
operator====ouh, ok, d postcode miss?
me===arghh 70...nooo...it was 75...urmmm...he says 75 and then?? me says000..ngahha...he's laugh and said 7515 me continue with 0!!!keh2...
operator====okeyh miss fareha, diziz ur account number...blablablabla...can u repeat again?
me==== blablabla.....ok tq
operator===is there anything that i will help u miss?
me====not for dis current of time=)
operator====tq for choosing maxis broadband but b4 that, we want to do some survey here about our performance, 1 is d lowest and 5 is d highest...me===okeyh2, 5!!!!hehe...tq so much...operator===tqvm, bye=)

2 comments:

Syafiq Kadiran said...

xpernah lak...sebab paki celcom BB...hehehe

shininghepiness=) said...

hehe...celcom lagi fafau dah band=)huhu