Followers

Search my Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

holidays coming up next====))))((((((

hai guys......salam.....i did excited whenever we got 2 weeks holidays but then i should have worries...U SHOULD FAFAU.......ouh, can i skip???....my thesis+my edu assingment still didnt complete yet...what should i do???OMG, i think i have to remove all dirt habits...im stuck out!!!definitely!!okeh2....later on im not too enjoying my self with the thesis...it is too boring...u know what, my observer for d seminar...OMG, that wasnt my expectation...the things i ever worried about might become reality...i really dont want that...hehe..AISHAH KHAIRANI???my second baby have BORN....ngahha....i do love her...sometimes i was thinking me, myself is unfair towards both of my children...i really give lot of concentration towards aishah khairani rather than couplezzinblacxx....sorry baby...im sorry....i had leave you out for a long time.....i wish, and i hope i can manage my time towards these 3 babies well....ouh...did i have 3???ngahha...facebook as well...

and then, about my r/ship??urmmm with mr.Nelson are going quit well as i didnt spend too much time with him like before....only when i want to sleep, he always be there for me...sing a song and raise a prayer...LOVE YA TA< HUBBY!!....on d other hand, im worried about my bro since i had flush out something like FISH n CRABs which did touch his girlfriend heart....do i care???no i dont, but when it comes to my bro, i should show like i care....ngahha~~okeh2, sooner, i hope that she's not my bro's destiny...is that pray???is that??ohho...sorry again...ngahha....about my daddy, he's too nicy ducy rite now....he help my mom folding cloth and washing them...it was great improvement DUDE...!!!proud of ya ta=)

thats all folks...daaa

No comments: